Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Yes, I am Uber-Cool.


It goes with the territory of being, well, ... me.

Needless to say, I am well known by the ladies. I’ve caught quite a few gals staring my way.

First, they don't notice me, but once they do, everything changes. And fast!

They get real excited. Their eyes grow big. They point at me.

Then, they start shouting at me and closing their blinds. I just move on to another window in my neighborhood.

I take Block Watch very seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home