Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Cheapskate Etiquette for Moi - Man On The Go

Would I look cheap if I took my date to a restaurant and used gift certificates?

Nope, not according to Cheapskate Rules International. An excellent ruling book for the cheapskate on the go and in the know with the ladies. Oh, yeah. I can dig it.

The answer is found in my favorite chapter - “Gift Certificates, Why Not?". I’m not cheap if I pay the bill with gift certificates. I’m cheap if I pay for only MY half of the bill with a gift certificate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home