Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Dating - Moi Style

Dating has always been and always will be considered dating. You can’t get away from that fact, regardless of your religious views. There, I’ve said it. Whew!

My dating style is as simple as me. Some people would say simple-minded, but that would be bragging and that’s not what I’m all about.

I’m all about communicating with my ladies. I’m on their wavelength and they can feel it. I don’t play games. I’m honest in my feelings and they know it, especially in the chat rooms.

My ladies know I’m not into fancy things or shoes (belts, maybe, they’re kinda handy for pants). And, I’m not into exchanging clothes with them. I tried it once. I don’t look good in heels. And, I have problem thighs. And, red. Red is not my color. I do look good in black, though...

I limit my dating. I only rock on Saturday night. I take all day preparing for my night time activities. By 4 P.M., I’m ready for a dinner for two at Olive Garden. I put away my sign, wave goodbye to the donating drivers by the Ray Road exit on the South 101 and leap into my truck. For all of those who gave, bless you.

I drive over to the Harkins Chandler Fashion Center movie theatres and stand out front. Shaking a sock full of change and handful of green, I holler, "Olive Garden. Right here!" In a coupla minutes, a sweet-looking lady walks up with $60 and whispers, "Beer and Gas money, right here, baby!".

It's a way of living I dearly love and a fairly lucrative one at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home