Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Friday, December 09, 2005

I hear Best Buy has a good selection of DVDs

I received a UPS Express Envelope from SAS this afternoon. How odd when I don't use any SAS products. As I glanced over the insert, the BOLD type line of "Get a $25 gift card from Best Buy for taking a five minute survey" got my attention like a stripper making exact change from her g-string. (Don't get me wrong. I don't like to over tip.)

Oh, their pimp hand was strong. They knew what I needed deep down inside and what I would do to get it. They enticed me through my over inflated male ego. (What inhuman b@stards!) There it was. My name was incorporated into the online questionnaire's web address. Yes, yes, I'll do it, but... just this once.

My @ss does have a price and it's cheap. Oh, so cheap. I feel so dirty.

Those b@stards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home