Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Real Ads - The Sequel

---

Total room makeover!
Just purchased Cal-King Mattresses,need frame & headboard can be either wrought iron/wood.. going for an island theme need everything from faux plants to curtains to bed decor.. possible colors purple/yellows/greens George @ 602-xxx-xxxx
(
George, two words for you. Stop. Fugly.)


Boat
Looking for small boat with running motor, not in need of repair. Don't care about the condition of the paint job or lack of one. Also trailer for the boat if available. Willing to pay 300 for both.
(
This guy understands that fishing is about fishing and NOT the boat!)


Need Nanny
Im looking for a live at home nanny..olderly woman with no responsibilities...spanish speaking ok..pls leave message and we will discuss money issues and responsibilities..pls give my # if interested
(
After laughing, remember, this person votes. grin.)


Couch
Blue couch for sale or trade. comfortable and used but still looks good, and great for napping. Willing to trade for lazy boy type recliner.
(
Movin' on up... to the Eastside.)


Air Compressor
Husky upright air compressor - new - oil less - 32 gal. - moving, need to sell - $299.00
(
It's ALIVE!!!)


1997 Honda Accord LX
4 dr, automatic 4 cylinder, 2.2 liter engine, a/c, am/fm/cassette, cruise control. In excellent condition. 63,500 miles. Kelly Blue Book price is $7,325. Asking $7,300. Call after 7pm.
(
Wow! That's the kinda price break I've always dreamed of!)


1994 Chevy Beretta
V-6, automatic, 2 dr, pdl, pw. Body and paint in good condition. Runs, but needs some work. $650
(
Does it like yard work? I have some trees that need trimming.)


2004 SE-R Spec-V
04 Nissan SE-R Spec-V Sentra. 35k miles. xlnt cond 180hp. 6-speed manual. stainless high perf exaust. 6 spkr premium sound sys w/amp. All stock,never modified. Silver ext. Black/grey int. sunroof. pwr everything. I owe $19k will take best offer over $16,000
(
I wanna hear the story on this one...)


Leather Sofa
Teal Green Leather Sofa, Loveseat & Chair w/ottoman. Worn with leather patina, no tears & very strong. $250
(
Strong, like bull! Wait a minute. Leather comes from a bull. I see the connection. Yeah. I'm ready for the SATs.)


Couch
Pure white imitation leather 3 piece couch, $250. Excellent condition.
(
It wuz blue, but muh cats had a piddle contest with it on that day last week when it wuz raining real good, so I done bleached it clean fer you. Yur welcome.)


Clock Radio
Timex auto set dual alarm preset tuning clock radio. Shows the correct time & date when you first plug it in. Large clock display with brightness control. Never has been out of the box. $20
(
Has it been outta the city yet?)


Cleaning
I am looking for help with my house cleaning. Only need specific items done, not a complete house cleaning project, but four to six hours of work. Call evenings or weekends to discuss my request as well as an hourly wage.
(
Shouldn't this be listed in the OCD Whips and Chains Weekly?)


Brass Bed
Double, with comforter, shams, dust ruffle,$100. E-mail photos available.
(
Um, what kinda photos are we talking about here?)


Cell Phone
Kyocera "slider" cell phone can be yours. Son exceeded minutes and phone needs to be sold to help bail him out. $125 OBO
(
You can just hear that conversation...)


Small Animal Cage
Double-decker, two doors, ladder, water bottle, food dish. Roomy, homey, good set-up for ferrets, and similar exotic pets. $100.
(
I think that teenage boy is looking for a place to stay. They are exotic, ya know.)


Bike/Eliptical
Pro Form-Rebel recumbent bike and eliptical crosstrainer. Only used a few times. $150.00
(
I know it's an easy hit, but I just had to show it.)


1946 Willy
1946 Willy Jeep, Burgandy color. Wanting to trade for small older car, in $2,000 price range, preferably Nissan Sentra. Willy in great shape, runs great.
(
I know it's an easy hit, but I just had to show it - Part Deux. Personally, I have a 1954 Willy... and no, I ain't trading.)


Coffee table
Older wood coffee table. Solid and sturdy. OK condition. $25 obo.
(
Gee Willickers, I'm really excited about this table!)


Lineman Belt
New Bashlins climbing belt, floridian model size 22. Has pole strap and tool pouch. 150.00.
(
Rule number 1: If ya need a pole strap, don't go climbing.)

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home