Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Friday, March 11, 2005

Realizing my good fortune... in bed.

---

It is impossible to please everybody. Please yourself first.
(
If you insist, then I must.)


You will be fortunate in everything you put your hands on.
(
Come here, Darling. Good Fortune is coming your way.)


You will be recognized and honored as a community leader.
(
Only if the photographs get published.)


You enjoy giving gifts of yourself to others.
(
Yep, I sure do enjoy giving. I said giving, right?)


Your good nature will bring you much happiness.
(
So if I'm bad, will I be ecstatic?)


You will soon discover how truly fortunate you really are.
(
Yowza! You ain't kiddin'!)


Unexpected romantic and financial gifts surprise and delight you.
(
A fellow can dream, can't he?)


Your luck will be changed today.
(
I think it already has!)


You discover treasures where others see nothing unusual.
(
Well, only under a CSI jizz light.)


A pleasant surprise is in store for you.
(
For me? Why, thank you. And it's not even my birthday.)


People enjoy having you around.
(
Preach on, Reverend! Preach on!)


You will be called to help a friend in trouble.
(
And, what are friends for? Tote that barge. Lift that bale. I gets a little money and I lands in.. It's Gail, right? Mind stepping into the light, Ma'am?)

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home