Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I just washed the walls. Cough and sit down on the plastic sheets.

I went to an innocuous web site just now (uh-hmm, something abt Hollywood gossip), any-who, the company's proxy service displayed the following msg:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

A system policy has denied access to the requested URL. Reason: " Malicious Sites;Web Ads"

In a dirty, "don't eat that, the dog licked it", comforting way, I felt proud. It's nice being recognized.

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home