Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ads -They're Hot! Hot! Hot!

Recliner Chair
Tan colored recliner chair in decent condition. Handle is missing, so must use tool (pliers, etc) to recline. Would be good for somebody who may have an older parent living with them. Only $15 if you come pick it up.
(Only the best for a dad with a bad back and arthritic hands. Ohh! Watch yourself there, Dad!)


Free Wood
Pine 2'x6' and 2'x 8', 12 to 16 feet long. Come and get'em!
(What? Hey! Where's my fence?!)


Patio Sliding Glass Doors
2 sliding glass doors, double pained. 3 years old.
(Doc, it hurts whenever I pull it open.)


DENALI
2000 Black Yukon Denali. 6"-8" RCD lift, dual flowmaster exhaust, airaid intake, hypertech pwr programmer, 17"x9" Helo Maxx 6, 315 70/17 BFG AT, heated leather seats, bose w/6 disc changer, billet grill. $18,000 obo.
(If only he knew this much about his girlfriend...)


Microtek Scanner
Flatbed scanner w/negative capability. $50 obo
(Are you positive? Sorry.)


Dinette
Oak table w/leaf. 4 cloth pastel fabric and oak chairs that swivel, tilt and roll. $100
(I was in a plane that did that once. Luckily for everyone on board, I gave the controls back to the pilot... Whoa! Hey, I'm here all week, folks. Remember to try the veal.)


T-Mobile Razr V3 cell phone
Silver T-mobile Razr phone. Is in good working condition with no scratches. Selling for $150.
(Musta been a good shave. OK! OK! I'll stop. I'll stop!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home