Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Aprende Disco - Disco Dance Learning Session

---

Disco as you've never seen it before... and I've been promised, we'll never see again.

People tell me all the time, Mike, you've got the moves of a master dancer. Well, that's true. I can't deny that. And there's no denying that this video has captured me in all my glory!

Disco Video from video.google

No, I'm not the instructor. That's Mr. Griswold and his wife on the dance floor laying down the truth for all to groove to. Yow! You go, Mr. Grizzie!

That's me on the left in the bright blue blazer dancing my heart out to that Bad Bulgarian beat while Mr. Griswold tells us (you included) how to Express Yourself through the Magic of DISCO! The floor is ALWAYS open for Amore! Dance, Everybody, Dance!

Is Mr. Griswold Bulgarian? I don't know, but the clothes and the old Adidas shoes say "I'm a Hipster, Mister!" So, lay down the funk and groove! Yeah!

--

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks to me that Mr. "Griswold" is actually Finnish dance teacher Åke Blomqvist with his wife Leena Blomqvist. (www.tanssikoulublomqvist.fi/image004.jpg). Very little to do with Bulgaria ;-)

July 18, 2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger Mike Chandler said...

Thanks, Anon. I stand corrected, which is very close to how I sit...

July 18, 2006 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home