Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Points to ponder... as my mind wanders

Hot Dog!!! jokes created as you wait.
(Don't push. There's enough for everybody.)

---

The Oscar Meyer company is holding auditions in Phoenix next week for their "Sing the Jingle" campaign. It's been a life-long dream of mine to sing in public and this is my big chance. I just know they'll relish my way of cooking with gas.

You know how I am. I'm not being a hot dog when I say I'm on a roll. It's just that deep down in my belly, I know I'm good enough to cut the mustard and, by Golly, those other contestants will hafta ketchup to ol' Big Red.

Heck, I'm so confident, I asked the judges to let me be the last singer. I figure by then, they woulda heard the wurst.

Yeah, I can just taste it. I've got wiener written all over me.

---

Two kosher hot dogs were being made by a butcher.

One looks over at the other, "Hey! What's going on?".

"Not much. Just casing the joint."

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home