Two Hours From Tucson

Jackdaw ramblings from an old Virginia boy turned desert rat living in the wilds of Chandler, Arizona.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Old, OLD Halloween Humor.

--

My neighbor is a paleontologist and he invited me to his Halloween party tonight.

My costume is Dean Martin with a broken arm.

Yeah, I'm a deano soar.

Wait. Wait, come on back.


His wife sez he's a big phony. Seems he tells everyone he loves the Pleistocene era, but he really hates it.

Yeah, she can't stand the epoch-crisy...

thud.

Get off the floor, it's not that bad.

--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home